Thursday, August 13, 2009

FINALLY!!!

Finally....the dinner had ended!!I done all my job le..YAY!!Luckily the things had been done greatly,if not I can't sleep whole night!!But this not only me doing work..but also my best friend,Siew Mei and also You Sheng(althought he not librarian)..hehe!!Thanks!!They really help me a lot in doing form 5 gift..if not u two,I really can't imagine how will be my gift for form 5!!Thanks!!If I got money i sure will treat u two go eat de!!And also all other AJK that help me..especially Sue Xian and Sue Chyen this pair of twins...u do d doorgift so beautiful....and really thanks ur speaker too..hehe!!Without ur speaker,my dinner will be going without music!!Last but not least,I also thanks to my two MC,Alya and Wei Shern!!Thanks to you two!!(Finally I retired as president in this Gathering but need to be adviser next year..hu..)Hope my Gathering vice president,Hui Jing will do better in next year!!Wish u good luck!!^^

*P.S-I hope next year library wont bancrupt in my hand..hahaha..wish me good luck!!(who dunno what i mean can ask me bcs just librarian and some know what i mean..hehe!!^^)
-Sad!!! Bcs...my RM 100 is flying..bcs sponsor some that not enough from
budget..:-(


No comments: