Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Teacher..I LovE U!!!

Time really flies...still remember the first time I met the teacher in chemistry lab!! We are late when we go to lab....The teacher say"Kenapa Lewat?" But nobody answer..When we sit at our own place then the conversation start... I ask
........''Xin Yee(my friend)are this teacher is our chemistry teacher?"(P.S I did not see the chemistry teacher for the first time bcs busy with form 1 orientasi..)Xin Yee replied"No...our chemistry teacher not this la....!!" I continued asking "Then why this teacher come to teach our class?" Then the result is UNDEFINED....hahahaha!!

At that time the teacher face looked fierce...so my first impression to her not well ..After few time she teaching us chemistry..I found that I like her much..She teach me a lot especially when first time we learn the RAM and RMM(A chemistry formulae)..!!At that time...and through this chapter I started love chemistry...
The teacher teach well...and I like the way she teach much!!

One day,teacher told us that her professor come to see.....then we pakat to acting ''drama''..haha...I will never forget the condition in lab...It's never happen b4...so quiet..haha!!!The time flies really fast...but our relation with teacher more closer..we just like friend!!But at 23 April 2009 is her last day in our school...We all vry sad....My classmate take camera to school to captured some memory with teacher at class...Suddenly Jing Xiong say wan to go to lab bcs its was meaningful bcs she first met and teaching us is in lab....So we all go down to lab...Then teacher say many things....and say the feeling when first met us in this school...And she praise our class friendly....At that time i feel something wrong....I controlled my tears from falling down.... luckily the tears din falling down..iF not paiseh..haha!! When the bell rings..i must go home...At bus Jing Xiong tell us that she cried...haha!!
At 24 April 2009....we got a farewell for our chemistry queen...MISS IZERIN...haha...we took many photo with her....and b4 going back she hug all of us...the hug is warm just like a mum and daughter..haha! I will never forget the memory she with uS!!
When 5 o'clock we dismiss...
I just wan to say TEACHER I MISS U!!!!!

(Teacher,when u married i will come d)!!


No comments: